We may be in the final stretch of summer, but that doesn’t mean your vacation time is over. Greenleaf Rent A Car offers affordable, fuel-efficient car rentals so you can bask in the final days of the season of recreation and relaxation. No matter how many passengers you travel with, we will help you find the optimal vehicle for your getaway. Here are five destinations worth a late summer car rental to get in one final trip or two!
1. Big Bear LakeThis is the perfect day trip or weekend destination for a relaxing, late-summer getaway. You can pass your time on the lake, hike in the mountains, bike across changing landscapes, or go through the local village shops along Pine Knot Avenue.
2. Palm SpringsSpeaking of relaxation, Palm Springs is the ultimate spot for hot springs and spas. If you enjoy golfing, bring your clubs to one of the city’s world-class golf courses. Treat yourself to a stay in one of the luxury resorts, and explore some of the mid-century architecture Palm Springs is known for.
3. Santa Catalina IslandLocated southwest of Los Angeles off the coast of California, Santa Catalina Island offers the perfect weekend retreat. Against the backdrop of Mount Orizaba, you can experience the coastal towns dotted with local wildlife and plenty of things to do, such as snorkeling, diving, and boating.
4. CarpinteriaAnother charming coastal town, Carpinteria, is the perfect mix of beautiful beaches and quaint shops. You and your family can stroll through the downtown area to browse the boutique shops, restaurants, and cafes. Don’t miss out on the Carpinteria Bluff Nature Preserve hiking trails!
5. Santa BarbaraThere’s a reason why Santa Barbara is a favorite place to visit, giving visitors the quintessential central California coast experience. Between the beaches, shops, and restaurants nestled below the looming Santa Ynez Mountains, what more could you ask for?
Request Your Reservation Today
Greenleaf Rent A Car is committed to delivering a car rental experience that is enjoyable, fast, and friendly. We offer many options, such as hybrid car rentals or economy car rentals to help you save on gas, and van rentals and SUV rentals if you need more space. Contact us at one of our three locations by calling (760) 547-2228 in Carlsbad, (760) 294-7052 in Escondido, or (951) 699-3054 in Temecula, or request a reservation online. We serve Murrieta, San Marcos, Oceanside, Encinitas, and nearby areas.